
Just got a word from my cse,
her words make me sound like weezer's:
"What's the deal with my brain?
Why am I so obviously insane?
In a perfect situation
I lead love down the drain.
There's the pitch, slow and straight.
All I have to do is swing
and I'm a hero, but I'm a zero"
..me got very bad office day
really down actually
but after a call from her..
suddenly i remember with the beatles's
"I admit it's getting better
A little better all the time (It can't get no worse)
Yes, I admit it's getting better, it's getting better
Since you've been mine "
yeah.. thanks..
her words make me sound like weezer's:
"What's the deal with my brain?
Why am I so obviously insane?
In a perfect situation
I lead love down the drain.
There's the pitch, slow and straight.
All I have to do is swing
and I'm a hero, but I'm a zero"
..me got very bad office day
really down actually
but after a call from her..
suddenly i remember with the beatles's
"I admit it's getting better
A little better all the time (It can't get no worse)
Yes, I admit it's getting better, it's getting better
Since you've been mine "
yeah.. thanks..
No comments:
Post a Comment