Wednesday, April 1

Assignment~






Is there anybody going to listen to my story
All about the Assignment that came every day?
It's the kind of thing that i don't want so much
It makes you angry
Still you don't stop taking it.
Ah Assignment! Ffff...Assignment!

When I think of all the times I've tried SO HARD to leave it
It will turn to me and start to dry;
And it promises the future to me
And I believe it
After all this time I don't know why.
Ah Assignment! Ffff...Assignment!

It's the kind of thing that puts you down
When friends are there, you feel a fool.
When you say it looking good
If lecturer can understood.
It's good, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Ah Assignment! Ffff...Assignment!

Was lecturer told when is the due date it was very pain
Would lead to stress?
Did i understand it when lecturer said
That a man must break his back to earn
His day of leisure?
Will i still believe it when i graduate?
Ah Assignment! Ffff...Assignment!



.

No comments: