Its been a long time i didn't posting in English. Because i busy doing my report in English it's make being bored if i posting my blog in English again. This week i already present my final year project (aka thesis). Usually as IT student, for final year project we make a system or web based application according to scenario. But, in my case, i choose to do a research about a system. I would say my thesis is not easy as many people thought because to study a system, it would takes a lot of time and dedication to finish it up.
A day before my presentation day, i have to come to clinic because of my worsening sickness. Thanks God that my sickness not come during my presentation day or it would be a disaster to me. No one know that i have to present my thesis under the influence of drugs.
After the presentation of my thesis, i cannot say that i fully satisified with what i have done in the project. There a lot aspect that i should be improve but since things already happen, i cannot complaint about it. I would like to thanks my supervisor, moderator and project mate for all things.
I remember when i was young, about 8 years old, I have broken my friend's precious toys. If i was not mistaken it was a Megazord action figures. But, i make a mistake that time and didn't act responsibly. I just let things go like that. Although my friend did not felt mad about it and told me that things already happen. I know my friend didn't want to ruin our friendship but i think that's wrong because i already doing bad thing by broken the toys.
After many year later, this thing haunt me again but this time i broken someone's precious thing. I caught feeling very bad after doing that. It's very very bad. How i able to act responsible in the future?
No comments:
Post a Comment