Tuesday, January 6

One Day

3 years ago...


" Hai, wanna i ask, do you know why the queue did not moving? I thought we already stood here for 20 minutes already"

"Owh.. erm..........I don't know, maybe the officer having problem with the printer. We don't have any choice to pick because today is the last day to register"

"Yeah, you are right. Damn this college, why we have to register early? The MMU student can register next week.. huhu.. Eh? I thought you are Chinese?"

"Hehe, actually my grandmother is Chinese. You also looked like a Chinese actress..  cannot remember what her name.. haha "

"Cis, yeah.. my mum is Chinese. Anyway, both of us were Bumiputra, if not we could not further our study at this college"

"Huhu, i cannot say anything about that. Owh,  you from which course? Mine is IT"

"I take Management course. This is the first day you come to this college? I thought i never see your face before"

"Eh, no lah. I came in on June 2005. Maybe we were different courses so that's why you did not see me. Okaylah, my turn will come after this. Later we talk again"

"Yeah, eh.. forgot to introduce myself, my name is %^##$@"

"Owh, my name is Saifuddin. Nice to know you"

"Nice to know you too"


2 week after the registration day...


"Hai, %^##$@! What you are doing at the finance counter?"

"Owh, hai saif. I want to settle my college fees"

"Eh, why so early to pay your fees?"

"Sai, actually i want to quit this college and continue my studies at Johor"

"Really? What course you take there?"

"Erm, quite similar with the old ones. At there i can get studies loan easier than here :("

"Owh, maybe you have the chances at Johor. Good luck for you"

"Thanks Sai, oklah, i want to meet the lecturer before i go back home. Do you mind to join me?"

"Erm, ok. Later we have a drink at Ensem Corner. You pay for me"

"Cis, alright.. i will pay for you.. Thanks again, Sai. You are my bestfriend"

"You are welcome. Let's go. I afraid the lecturer have classes after this"

"Ok :D"


Today..

"The number you have dialled were out of service..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh...sian ko sai. haahha..

Sai said...

uih, tetak gik ya.. just have small crush with that gurl.. suddenly remember her after watching yes man..