"That may be true, but honest to God, it just feels like it's the only thing that matters. When you base everything around it, with love being the most wonderous idea, and then feel like there's no one out there, it's the most awful feeling in the world.
I haven't read a lot of this thread, I've avoided it on the whole and haven't posted in it, and don't usually post in 'serious' threads. I can't imagine how theredworm or macco are feeling, but at the moment, I'm envying them. I know that's a terrible thing to say, but since Wednesday, it's probably the loneliest I've felt for a number of years, and it only takes a little thing to kick it off - seeing a couple holding hands or seeing a kiss on tv. Not that anything has happened recently, it's just that there's been this awful realisation that I'm single and that just kicks off thoughts about about everything else in my life because EVERYTHING is bulit around having someone - it's the fucking epicentre.
Fuck knows why I'm posting this, I've been off study for the last few days and mainly on RAWK, posting on Lucas and Zooey Deschanel, basically trying to distract myself from doing any serious thinking because I'm afraid of what I might find and it's like everybody has 'serious' relationship issues, and I'm just moping about complaining (hence this woe is me post).
Actually I honestly don't know what I'm typing, but what lionel_messias posted about self-esteem not coming from a woman, isn't how I'm feeling. Maybe in the future it'll make sense, but it doesn't at the moment, despite all the reasons to believe it."
I haven't read a lot of this thread, I've avoided it on the whole and haven't posted in it, and don't usually post in 'serious' threads. I can't imagine how theredworm or macco are feeling, but at the moment, I'm envying them. I know that's a terrible thing to say, but since Wednesday, it's probably the loneliest I've felt for a number of years, and it only takes a little thing to kick it off - seeing a couple holding hands or seeing a kiss on tv. Not that anything has happened recently, it's just that there's been this awful realisation that I'm single and that just kicks off thoughts about about everything else in my life because EVERYTHING is bulit around having someone - it's the fucking epicentre.
Fuck knows why I'm posting this, I've been off study for the last few days and mainly on RAWK, posting on Lucas and Zooey Deschanel, basically trying to distract myself from doing any serious thinking because I'm afraid of what I might find and it's like everybody has 'serious' relationship issues, and I'm just moping about complaining (hence this woe is me post).
Actually I honestly don't know what I'm typing, but what lionel_messias posted about self-esteem not coming from a woman, isn't how I'm feeling. Maybe in the future it'll make sense, but it doesn't at the moment, despite all the reasons to believe it."
1 comment:
impressive.. good work sai.
hope to see u all
Post a Comment