Today is Sunday. I wake up at 9.00 a.m. After 'reading magazine', I take my bath and wash my clothes. It is a nice day for couples or cleaners having fun. I having my breakfast at PutraJaya with e at 10.00 a.m. E asked me to join her going to Kajang today because she want to met her big sis (a hot model) but I tell her i can't join her today since i have a lot works to do. After e sent me back to hostel, i start doing my assignment and lab tutorial.
......
Then, at 1.34 p.m, my Sarawakian's mate, Abdul Aziz Chaiti 'pm'ed and asked me if i have my lunch already.. I replied him back and asked him if he want to have lunch now.. So, Aziz replied again and said "nope, at 2.12p.m i will come to ur room.. i take my bath first".. Since i have nothing to do in my room and lost my idea doing my works, i come to Aziz's room instead. When i came to his room, he is putting his clothes on and preparing himself for lunch.
.......
"Did you ask Dol if he want to join us? I don't want having lunch with you only, I afraid peoples around us would make a wrong impression between us"
s in front of Aziz's room
"Owh, okay... Let's go to Dol's room"
Aziz at Pantry's Room
........
So, we walked together to Dol's room.. When i standing in front of Dol's room, I heard Hujan's Empayarmu song in Dol's room.. I thought he doing his karaoke session in his room but unfortunately he just mimicking the vocalist's action.. never mind, at least he tried.
........
Thanks God.. i already full after having my lunch which cost me RM3.80. During lunch, Dol told us about his story when he was training under football senior coach from Germany. His story actually remind me how Captain Tsubasa trained himself before being a number one football player in the world and also a hope for kid's dream to be a footballer. Although Dol was not chosen for other training session but for him, it was a good experience and made his love to football even stronger. He is a nice lad and I wish him luck for the next match when he playing for Lanun FC next two weeks..
No comments:
Post a Comment