Tuesday, February 24

The Last Shadow Puppets

Alex Turner of the band Arctic Monkeys and Miles Kane of the band The Rascals
(The Last Shadow Puppets)


After finishing my tutorial class at 1.30 p.m, i bought my lunch at hostel cafeteria. My lunch for today just nasi campur, ayam goreng, kentang goreng and kuah kari. Meanwhile, for drinks, i bought teh bunga kotak (drinho).  So, my lunch for today cost me RM 3.70.Then, i went up stair to my room. I am very happy because i finally finished downloading The Last Shadow Puppets full album (The Age of UnderStatement) with bonus tracks. I have to wait for 5 hours to download this album since Internet connection in MMU become slower every day. Its really pissed me off and I would not pay my IT fees if there are no further action being made by MMU's administration. 

Back to the band that i mentioned..... erm.. you can get info about this band at:


and


My favourites song from this band in The Age of UnderStatement album is My Mistake Were Made for You.. I already uploaded some of the band's song in my playlist at your right hand side. If you are really big fan of Artic Monkey or Alex Turner (Alexa Chung is mine!!), you should get this album. Hope you all enjoy listening this album. Erm.. that's for today, now i wanna focusing myself with my creative project. Bye2!!


This picture make me felt like a pedo or just wanna be a creative student






No comments: