1. I prefer to live at Lundu than Kuching.
2. During my time at primary school, i accept an award by the district officer because i borrowed hundred of books from district library. I also won first place for district art drawing competition.
3. Since 2006, i suffered CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) which would hurt me when i using my right arm (writing, drawing, typing, using computer mouse etc). I have to take painkiller to reduce my pain or sometimes i have to use my left arm instead. On July 2008, i have being into a treatment that can keep my wrist straight. I think the treatment was positive and hope it would heal my arm disorder.
4. I did not know how to swallow panadol pills.
5. My first favourite football player is Michael Owen, the rest is history.
6. I thought Sarawak is a country. (aged five)
7. My first best friend was a Chinese girl. (She already passed away when i was 16 years old, RIP Kong Shi Fei)
8. If there any football tournament being played at Stadium Lundu, my classmates and i would be the ball boy for each match. The best match played at this holy stadium was the derby match between Kampung Sileng and Kampung Stunggang. I already forgot the result but the tempo of this match still frightening me.
9. I would prefer quality than quantity.
10. I can be a workaholic, i can sit in front of my laptop doing my assignment, project or work for several hours. I would give hundred percent focus and ignore everything around me.
11. Everyday i call my parent, i don't know why.. I start doing it since form one (2000).
12. I have being asked by my Kindergarten teacher to smile in front of the class because i did not give any positive emotional responses at class.
13. Sometimes i did not want to talk to anyone and just stay at my room entire day.
14. I read magazines a lot..
15. If i tapau Laksa Sarawak, i would bought two for myself.
16. For me, if the weather is rainy/cloudy, i would get a good news.. Otherwise, prepare for the worse.. I didn't know why i thought like that..
18. My first crush was a girl with a short hair and wearing skirt.(During my primary school visit to Kuching 1999)
19. I used to make a scrapbook that contain all important things that happen during my high school day (2000-2004). Unfortunately, i burned the scrapbook during my vacation to Langkawi(2007).
20. My biggest disappointing period is June 2002 until October 2002. I should not do that FFS.
21. I prefer texting than make a call... except with my parent, i will make call.. for friend or others just texting... I hate when people make early morning call because they thought that in early morning, your voices were in sexiest period...
22. I like shopping on weekdays..
23. I like having brunch.. but people always said that's couple stuff.. who care..
24. The most expensive thing that i ever bought was my lap top. The most expensive present that i get from my parent, their love to me. The most surprising gift i get from my friend was barcelona jersey (2006). (huhu... still in my closet)
25. My relationship with a girl was not impressive enough.. sometimes its hard to keep the shape without affecting the dynamic of group...
No comments:
Post a Comment