Huhu.. how do you feel when you beating two world class team in four days? and scoring 8 goals in 2 matches? Yeah, it makes me felt so happy, sad and at the same time proud with the team that i supported. I still can't believe it would happen like that but as long we believe, it would happen. Peoples would said that our team were lucky but don't forget that without effort and hardworking, luck would not come to us. I think our team already show their character and determination in both games and its paid off. My man of the match for both games? I would say all player, staff, kitman, doctor, physio, security guard and also the supporter. They believe with want they want and the results show it. I also would like to give special words to one person who gave us a hope during both games and i hope he would continue doing it for us forever... thanks FERNANDO TORRES for giving us hope. You are briliant player and living legend for us. YNWA!!

torres showing off his number 9 to real madrid fans

"five european cups, mate" (torres against the scum)
p/s: still buzzing with the win against scum.. unfortunately sarawak football team lost 0-3 against t-team.. damnit..
2 comments:
haih haih. thats my team that youre referring to.
idk what happened to man utd. knk suap or what?! ahhhh.
-supporter bingong-
haha.. team kitak dah jadi team sayur kinek tok..
pa kata beralih arah ke liverpool??
Post a Comment