Just using Tun M's title post since i don't have any idea for title's post..
I already summarize things that happen to me for past 2 days..
Dr Somnuk agreed with my idea to include generative art section in my essay but i have to send complete essay by Tuesday (next week). I also have to make a review about NetLogo.
STUDIES
I have 3 exam in 2 weeks. My first exam is web services (10/3). Then, on other week, i will have resource managment exam (17/3) and software quality assurance exam (18/3).
ASSIGNMENT
Duh.. there are 3/4 assignment have to deal with.. Luckily all assignment being done by grouping..
LIVERPOOL
Its being nice for team to win again but hope that the geordies can make a magic..
AC MILAN
What happen to this team? Sonuvavic!!! Should sack Ancelotti.. pity for Pato, he already scored 15 goals this season but the goal were meaningless because of shocking defence..
CV
Maybe this Friday i will send my cv to a telecommunication company, i don't know if i can get an interview from it. I heard the company want to hire 1000++ people, i don't know if this true.
Cheque
I have to come to MARA headquarters to get my cheque (for final year project). I afraid that i unable to do it if i have tight schedule on Friday. Maybe i have to confirm it later.
HEALTH
I just got flu since yesterday. I unable to sleep properly and the medicine that i take didn't work, how come ah?? Maybe i working non-stop for past 2-3 day, so should slow down a little bit.
Erm, i think thats for today..
Huhu, suddenly become busy like obama.. so always didn't have much time to update blog..
Ciao~
No comments:
Post a Comment