***********************
Birthday Tag
***********************
The rules :~
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
List what i want for my birthday. (18/09/2009.. 5 months left!!)
1.) Erm.. a birthday party i guess. Last time i have it 3 years ago with my friends.
2.) I don't like birthday cake (I don't know why...), i prefer eating seafood with my family and friends.
3.) Maybe have a vacation to Sipadan Island or Bali.

4.) I hope during that time me already get a job.
5.) LIVERPOOL FC already become the BPL champion and also European Champion.
6.) Gained 5 kilos at that time. (its mean that by that time, my weight could reach 58kilos)
7.) Maybe get the latest LIVERPOOL away kit or LIVERPOOL retro kit.

8.) Changed my car to Satria Neo CPS. (huhuhu...)

9.) Still have no idea what i want to list out... still long way to go....
10.) Hope everything is fine.
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
What image ma?
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours
Erm, no image... no give... huhuhu....
Birthday Tag
***********************
The rules :~
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
List what i want for my birthday. (18/09/2009.. 5 months left!!)
1.) Erm.. a birthday party i guess. Last time i have it 3 years ago with my friends.
2.) I don't like birthday cake (I don't know why...), i prefer eating seafood with my family and friends.
3.) Maybe have a vacation to Sipadan Island or Bali.

4.) I hope during that time me already get a job.
5.) LIVERPOOL FC already become the BPL champion and also European Champion.
6.) Gained 5 kilos at that time. (its mean that by that time, my weight could reach 58kilos)
7.) Maybe get the latest LIVERPOOL away kit or LIVERPOOL retro kit.

8.) Changed my car to Satria Neo CPS. (huhuhu...)

9.) Still have no idea what i want to list out... still long way to go....
10.) Hope everything is fine.
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
What image ma?
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours
Erm, no image... no give... huhuhu....
second part to be continue...
No comments:
Post a Comment